|The Science Fair Process
2016 Regional Schedule
Regional Paper / Project Entry
Tips & Checklists
IJAS Policies & Procedures
|Illinois Junior Academy of Science Region 4
Serving Champaign, Coles, DeWitt, Ford, Grundy, Iroquois, Kankakee, Livingston, Logan, Macon, McLean, Piatt, and Vermillion Counties
Welcome to the 2017 Science Fair!
This year's competition will be held on March 25, 2017 at Millikin University in Decatur. We thank Millikin for hosting our smaller competition after generously hosting the state-level exposition in 2016. I cordially invite you to visit us at our next science fair.
Regional Chair and Chemistry Instructor at Lake Land College
A Thank You to Our Sponsors
The 2016 Region 4 Science Fair was supported by all of the following:
Thank you for your support!
- Lake Land College's Math & Science Division
- Lake Land College's Humanities & Communications Division
- Eastern Illinois University's College of Sciences
- Phi Theta Kappa at Lake Land College
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Carle Clinic
- KC Summers
- Pilson Automotive
- Dr. Renu Bajaj in Charleston, IL
- Land of Lincoln Credit Unit in Mattoon, IL
This is the Region 4 web site.
You can also visit the Illinois Junior Academy of Science web site.